Scalp Micropigmentation Training
Kickstart your career in SMP
The Scalp Micropigmentation industry is exploding! Now is the perfect time to learn the art of scalp pigmentation from Boston’s most talented technician. Master the skill and kickstart your career in this lucrative industry.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur starting a new venture or an existing business looking to add a new service for your clients, our intensive Scalp Micropigmentation course will teach you everything you need to know about SMP. You’ll finish our training with the ability and confidence ready to kickstart your own clinic and work on new clients.
We offer one on one training to become a certified scalp pigmentation technician. Our class sizes are small. We prefer to keep our classes small so we can give our students our founder John’s full and undivided attention.
- One on one hands-on training from one of Boston’s most talented SMP technicians.
- Put your skills to the test working on live models to get experience and before and after pictures to help you kickstart your business.
- Learn our secret strategies on how to turn 100% of your consultations into paying customers.
- Get access to the industry’s top secrets.
- Get ongoing support.
As a scalp designs graduate, you will:
- Fully master all skills required to become a competent and successful scalp micropigmentation technician.
- Feel confident to successfully deliver safe, consistent, aesthetically sound results.
- Be legally able to work as a scalp micropigmentation technician
- Have the knowledge to start and successfully grow your own scalp micropigmentation business. Or, offer a very profitable service to your existing business.
- Have the knowledge of how to successfully market your SMP business online through SEO, Adwords, and social media advertising.
- Have lifetime access to the pigmentation used by all the best companies in the world.
- Get the opportunity to franchise partner with one of the most creditable, profitable SMP companies in the World
Scalp Designs has performed hundreds of treatments inside of many hair loss clinics. We’ve had the pleasure of working alongside extremely knowledgeable doctors nationwide, gaining a wealth of knowledge and information. This is what divides us from any other scalp micropigmentation companies in Massachusetts.
More than half of your consultations will be with clients who have already tried other treatments. This is why we can’t express how important it is to understand what your clients have already been through.
Being able to talk to clients about their previous surgeries, identifying the difference in scars, and the reputation of local hair transplant doctors are very important tools to have. The more you understand about the industry, the better service you’ll be able to provide.